Grow with us.
Are you analytically strong, do you have a good dose of persuasion power and are you a skilled communicator? Do you have SEO work experience on either the agency or client side when it comes to On Page-, Off Page- and On Site-optimisations?
In that case, DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for an SEO specialist!
As a SEO specialist you are constantly aware of the latest developments in the market, you have a good understanding of what SEO opportunities are up for grabs and you can translate these opportunities into realistic optimisations that ensure that websites generate more reach, visits and conversions.
As an SEO specialist, you have the opportunity to make your contribution and grow with us.
Who are we?
We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency. Every day we work together with a wide range of clients and on multiple projects. Our team shares a common vision and mission: to grow together. We keep our communication lines short and we love to learn from each other.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE FOLLOWING POINTS?
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required, with at least 1 year of paid ads experience
- You have a passion for online marketing, specifically for SEO
- You have knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console and experience with On Page-, Off Page- and/or On Site-SEO
- You are skilled in the Dutch and English language
- You are available for 40 hours per week
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
This depends on what you like and what you are good at, but will include most of the following:
- You will provide DGTLbase clients with advice regarding SEO strategies and how to create those
- You will be researching new opportunities in the market
You will be implementing technical optimisations and/or creating briefings for the developer
- You will be analysing data (Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, etc.) to translate these outcomes into actions and to create monthly / annual progress reports, including advice
- You will be preparing SEO content strategy & briefings for the SEO copywriter (content, internal linking, URL-adjustments, meta descriptions, keyword analysis)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- We are a fast-growing company and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- We love to organise fun moments and team activities
- We provide flexible working hours and locations
- We provide personal coaching to help you become an even better version of yourself
- We provide a mobile phone, laptop & travel allowance
Are you ready for this challenge? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn. Emma Morrison. If you convince us, we will welcome you at our office as soon as possible!