Grow with us.
Do you have an eye for graphic design and a passion for websites? Do you want to learn more about content management, HTML & CSS, technical SEO, Conversion Optimization and User Experience? Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Design & Production trainee!
You learn the power of data, develop your creative marketing skills and become acquainted with HTML, CSS, SEO & various CMS systems.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have a passion for online marketing
- Design and pixels make your heart beat faster
- You can easily turn a boring text into a converting landing page
- You are result-oriented, independent, creative and enthusiastic.
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 40 hours a week
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is great, or you are eager to make it your own
- You have experience working in CMS systems
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media design or a related education
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
As our new Design & Production Trainee you will support our Design & Production Team. You participate in all aspects of content creation, design & production development. You learn the power of strong content, develop your Adobe skills and become acquainted with different CMS systems.
The rest? We’ll find out as we grow together.
And the rest? We will fill this in together on the basis of your talents and preferences.
What can you expect from us?
- A traineeship fee of €1700 gross per month and excellent fringe benefits (laptop allowance and travel allowance)
- Working for beautiful brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, RAI Amsterdam, DOUXE, Blueband and Kurlify
- Personal guidance and a full membership to the team
- The opportunity to develop and grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Open culture
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
You support the team with content creation and (digital) designs. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and have multiple opportunities to contribute to the success of DGTLbase, while building on your own skills and experience.
As Design & Production you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. This gives you plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas. Expect various responsibilities and a good dose of independence.
Are you ready? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Emma Morrison. If you convince us, you can get started immediately!