GROW WITH US.
As a Senior Performance Marketer, you’ll come up with strategies, set up campaigns for great clients and manage them from A to Z. Are you analytical, can you work magic with Excel and are you a strong communicator? Do you have SEA & social work experience on the agency or client side? Do you not need to look up the terms Keyword Research, Bid strategies, RSAs, DABA, DPA and GTM in Google?
Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, we are looking for a Senior Performance Marketer. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
We have developers and designers in house, so today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality!
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
What do you bring?
- You have 3+ years of experience in data-driven online marketing
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of tools such as GTM/GA/GSC/Data Studio
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business and other paid advertising platforms
- You enjoy taking the lead on large, complex projects, often with short deadlines
- You are comfortable in leading conversations with clients
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Good writing skills, which you show in your cover letter
- Good verbal skills, which you demonstrate during the job interview
- 40 hours availability
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have experience in e-commerce
- Experience at an agency is a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- You follow trends and actively identify opportunities for customers and the growth of DGTLbase. You think and act in the long term.
- You stand up for your opinion, but are also open to that of others
- You like to learn and apply new things
- You have an analytical mind and are result driven
- Solution oriented, you think in solutions rather than problems
- You know how to sell yourself and the organization
- Confident in your abilities and you express that confidence
What you will do
Depends on what you like and what you are good at, but will include most of the following:
- You will lead large, complex marketing projects with large budgets at both national and international levels
- Search Engine Marketing, with a focus on SEA at both strategic and operational levels (Including shopping/CSS)
- Paid social campaigns
- Data & analytics: you are comfortable with large data sets and adept at interpreting data
- Leading, training and coaching your team & other marketers
- Account management and customer contact
- Working on our long term strategy and vision: we would like you to think with us about our future
- We have developers and designers in house, so today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality!
- Acquisition: you are always looking for opportunities for cross- and upsell
What can you expect from us?
- Work for great brands like Marriott Hotel, The Good Roll, Philips, Wannahaves, 433, JustEast Takeaway and smaller companies that think big
- We are growing fast and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- Delicious dinners and social gatherings
- Open culture
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal coaching to help you become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile phone, laptop & travel allowance