Grow with us.
As Team Lead Digital Advertising Specialist you devise strategies, set up campaigns for great clients and manage them from A to Z. Are you analytical, can you do magic with Excel and are you a strong communicator? Do you have SEA/Digital Advertising & social work experience on the agency or client side? Do you not have to look up the terms Keyword Research, Bid strategies, RSAs, DABA, DPA and GTM in Google?
Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Team Lead Digital Advertising Specialist. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
We have developers and designers in-house, so today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality!
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
What do you bring?
- You have 5+ years of experience in data-driven online marketing
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of tools such as GTM/GA/GSC/Data Studio
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business and other paid advertising platforms
- You enjoy taking charge of large, complex projects, often with fast deadlines
- You are comfortable in leading conversations with customers
- You master the Dutch and English language
- Good writing skills, which you show in your motivation letter
- Good oral skills, which you demonstrate during the job interview
- You are available for 40 hours
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have experience in e-commerce
- Experience at an agency is a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- You follow trends and you actively identify opportunities for customers and the growth of DGTLbase. You think and act in the long term.
- You stand up for your opinion, but you are also open to those of others
- You like to learn and apply new things
- You are analytical and result driven
- Solution-oriented, you don’t think in problems but in solutions
- You know how to sell yourself and the organization
- Confident in your abilities and you express that confidence
What are you going to do
Depends on what you like and are good at but will include most of the following:
- You lead large, complex marketing projects with large budgets at both national and international level
- Search Engine Marketing, with a focus on SEA at both strategic and operational level (Including shopping/CSS)
- Paid social campaigns
- Data & analytics: you are comfortable with large data sets and adept at interpreting data
- Leading, training and coaching your team & other marketers
- Account management and customer contact
- Working on our long-term strategy and vision: we want you to think along with us about our future
- We have developers and designers in-house, so today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality!
- Acquisition: you are always looking for opportunities for cross- and upsell
What can you expect from us?
- Working for great brands such as Marriott Hotel, The Good Roll, Philips, Wannahaves, 433, JustEast Takeaway and smaller companies that think big
- We are growing fast and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Open culture
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile, laptop & travel allowance