Grow with us.
Are you analytically strong, do you have a good dose of persuasiveness and are you communicative? Do you have SEO work experience on the agency or client side when it comes to On page, Off Page and On Site optimizations? Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for an SEO specialist!
We are looking for an SEO specialist with a passion for the profession. As an SEO specialist, you are continuously aware of the latest developments in the market, you have a good understanding of the SEO possibilities and you can translate these opportunities into realistic optimizations that ensure that websites generate more reach, visits and conversions. Of course you already have some experience with various SEO tools and with setting up reports and business cases.
Do not wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
As an SEO specialist you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have a passion for online marketing, specifically for SEO
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required, with a minimum of 1 year of paid SEO experience. (agency or client side)
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
- Demonstrated experience in On Page, Off Page and/or On Site SEO
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong communication skills
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 40 hours a week
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
Depends on what you like and are good at but will include most of the following:
- DGTLbase Customer SEO Strategy Advice
- Setting up an SEO roadmap to achieve the SEO targets
- Advice on drawing up short and long-term SEO strategies
- Exploring new opportunities in the market
- Implementing technical optimizations and/or preparing a briefing for the developer
- Analyzing data (Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, etc.) to translate these results into actions.
- Competitive and keyword analysis for creating new content
- Create SEO content strategy & briefings for SEO copywriter (content. internal linking, url adjustments, meta descriptions etc.)
- Execute and manage redirects
- Authority work
- Setting up dashboards
- Oversee the growth of DGTLbase’s SEO clients
- Making monthly/yearly progress reports including advice
And the rest? We will discuss this together based on your talents and preferences.
What can you expect from us?
- Working for great brands such as Marriott Hotel, The Good Roll, Ciphix and smaller companies that think big
- The opportunity to develop and grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Open culture
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
As an SEO specialist you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. It is a collaboration in which you can make an impact, so we look forward to your own initiatives and ideas. Expect various responsibilities and a good dose of independence.
Are you ready? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn van Emma Morrison. If you convince us, you can get started immediately!