Grow with us.
Do you have an eye for catchy visuals and experience with content marketing? Do you easily convert a boring text into a catchy campaign? Do you have a passion for writing catchy, relevant newsletters and experience with performance-driven email campaigns? Then DGTLbase has a great challenge for you, because we are looking for a Content Marketer. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
You create kick-ass content for our customers and own projects that touches the entire user journey.!
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- 4-7 years of proven experience in developing and managing content in a digital environment
- Experience with copywriting for online purposes
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation
- You are a passionate project manager
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience working in CMS systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- In possession of at least a bachelor’s degree
- Living in Amsterdam or surroundings
- You are available 40 hours a week
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have a passion for everything that has to do with online marketing
- You love creating irresistible content, using your creativity and curiosity to take it to the next level
- Understanding SEO Content Optimization Best Practices
- SEA, Paid Social, Marketing Automation & Growth Marketing are not unfamiliar terms to you
- You know how to turn boring content into a converting landing page or sparkling campaign.
- You are happy to invest in micro copy and conversion copy for various websites and email campaigns campagne
- You motivate and stimulate collaborations through your excellent communication
- You are detail-oriented and have an obsession with delivering high-quality content
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
As a Content Marketer you become the guardian and coordinator of the content for our customers and your own projects. You will work closely with our customers, the Design & Production team and with our Project Managers.
You write content strategies, manage various content calendars and create a continuous stream of kick-ass content that affects the entire user journey. You are a driving force behind innovation in our content creation.
You use a data-driven approach to define clear KPIs and an action plan that ensures that we achieve results with measurable impact.
You get enough space for your own initiatives and ideas. Expect various responsibilities and a good dose of independence.
The rest? We’ll find out as we grow together.
What can you expect from us?
- A salary between €3000 – €4500 gross per month depending on your skills and experience
- Good secondary employment conditions (laptop allowance and travel allowance)
- Working for great brands such as NIVEA, The Good Roll, RAI Amsterdam, Philips, Blueband, DOUXE and Kurlify
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Open culture
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance