Grow with us
Are you known for your structured working method and good communication skills? Are you interested in online marketing and would you like to learn everything about project management? Then DGTLbase has a great challenge for you, because we are looking for a Project Assistant. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
Change in schedule? That is exactly the challenge!
We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You get energy from guiding a project in the right direction
- Change in schedule? That is exactly the challenge!
- You have a passion for online marketing and would like to learn more about Content Marketing, SEO and SEA
- You already have some experience with Project Coordination (also possible during study or internship)
- You are structured, independent, customer-oriented and enthusiastic
- Experience working in CMS systems and Trello is a plus
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- 40 hours availability
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies
What are you going to do?
As a Project Assistant you become part of the Project Management team and you work closely with our Project Manager. You support the entire process surrounding our projects. From start to proudly sharing the result achieved. Furthermore it depends on what you like and what you are good at but will at least include the following:
- Coordinating multiple national and international projects
- Deadline management
- Time Management
- Communication with the team, clients and freelancers
- Developing Online Marketing skills, you learn which steps are needed to create / optimize a website, set up Google Ads campaigns and create SEO content
What can you expect from us?
- Working for great brands such as The Good Roll, NIVEA, RAI Amsterdam, DOUXE and Wannahaves.
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile, laptop & travel allowance
As a Project Assistant you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. Growth opportunities play an important role.