Internship Online Marketing
Are you always on the look out for the latest developments in the field of online marketing? Would you like to learn more about Content Management, Conversion Optimization and Paid Advertising? In that case, DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you: we are looking for an Online Marketing Intern!
Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We communicate with short lines and love to learn from each other.
What you'll do
As our new Online Marketing Intern you will support different teams. You will learn about the power of data, develop your creative marketing skills and become acquainted with various Content Management Systems (CMS). Other than that, you will:
- Conduct SEO-research
- Optimizing SEA campaigns (Google Ads)
- Set up and optimize social (advertising) campaigns
- Drafting and evaluating reports, we would love to hear your advice!
- Help with setting up new websites
- And work out all your own creative ideas
Who you are
- You have a passion for online marketing and you’d love to learn more about email marketing and marketing automation
- You already have some experience with copywriting for online purposes
- You are result-oriented, independent, creative, enthusiastic and open to work in a startup environment
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week
- You are following a HBO or WO study programme
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
What you'll get
- Working for big brands, such as Nivea, North Face and Horecava and for smaller companies that think big
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you grow with us and become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile phone, laptop & travel allowance