Internship Design & Production
Do you have an eye for graphic design and a passion for building websites? Do you want to learn more about content management, HTML & CSS, technical SEO, Conversion Optimization and User Experience? In that case DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you: we are looking for a Design & Production Intern!
Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We communicate with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
What you'll do
As our new Design & Production Intern you will support our Design & Production Team. You learn the power of strong content, develop your Adobe skills and become acquainted with different Content Management Systems (CMS).
Who you are
- You have a passion for online marketing, design and pixels
- You know the basics of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, or you are eager to learn
- You are result-oriented, independent, creative, enthusiastic and open to work in a startup environment
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week
- You are following a HBO or WO study programme
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
What you'll get
- Working for big brands, such as Marriott Hotel, The Good Roll and Ciphix and for smaller companies that think big
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you grow with us and become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile phone, laptop & travel allowance