Grow with us.
Do you have an eye for catchy visuals and would you like to learn more about content marketing? Do you easily write a catchy text, do you have a good eye for content and do you have a passion for online marketing? Then DGTLbase has a great challenge for you, because we are looking for a Content Marketing Intern. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
You help create kick-ass content, set up marketing automation campaigns and become acquainted with various CMS systems.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE POINTS BELOW?
- You have a passion for online marketing
- You already have some experience with copywriting for online purposes
- An interest in email marketing and marketing automation
- You are result-oriented, independent, creative and enthusiastic.
- Experience working in CMS systems is an advantage
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- You are available from 32 to 40 hours
- You are following a HBO or WO study
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
As a Content Marketing Intern you will become part of the Design & Production team and you will work closely with our Content Marketer. You help create kick-ass content, set up marketing automation campaigns, and get acquainted with different CMS systems.
And the rest? We will fill this in together on the basis of your talents and preferences.
What can you expect from us?
Working for great brands such as NIVEA, The Good Roll, RAI Amsterdam, Philips, Blueband, DOUXE and Kurlify
- We are growing fast and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile, laptop & travel allowance
As a Content Marketing intern you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. It is a free internship in which you can make a lot of impact, so you get enough space for your own initiatives and ideas.