Grow with us.
Don’t you have to look up the terms, Responsiveness, XML, and CSS in Google? Do you have Front End Development work experience on the agency or client side? Do you have experience with CMS systems such as WordPress and Sitecore? Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Front End Developer!
Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Front End Developer. Don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
You are responsible for the operation of our website and that of our customers.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 4 to 40 hours a week
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment.
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
As our Front End Developer you will be the new addition to our Production & Design team. Within this you are responsible for the operation of our website and that of our customers. Together with the rest of the team you think about the implementation of responsive websites. You also keep the team informed of the latest developments within your field and how this can offer new opportunities.
And the rest? We will fill this in together on the basis of your talents and preferences.
What can you expect from us?
- Working for great brands such as Marriott Hotel, The Good Roll, Ciphix and smaller companies that think big
- We are growing fast and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
As a Front End Developer you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. We believe in making use of each other’s qualities, so it is a position that you can fill in yourself in which your ambitions and strengths are taken into account. This gives you plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas. Expect various responsibilities and a good dose of independence.
Are you ready? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn van Emma Morrison. If you convince us, you can get started immediately!