Grow with us.
Do you not have to look up upcoming terms in Google: Keyword Research, Canonical and Linkbuidling? Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Freelance SEA specialist!
We are looking for a freelance SEA specialist with a passion for the profession. As a SEA specialist, you constantly keep an eye on the new developments in the market. You know how to sell SEA and translate opportunities into optimizations that ensure that websites generate more reach, visits and conversions. Of course you already have some experience with various SEA tools and with setting up reports and business cases.
Is your SEA or Paid Social heart starting to beat faster? Then don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
As a SEA specialist you have the opportunity to make your contribution and to grow with us.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have a passion for online marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required, with a minimum of 1 year of paid search experience. (agency or client side)
- Knowledge of Google Ads and/or Bing
- Experience with planning (large) budgets across multiple markets, areas, periods and campaigns
- Insight into attribution modeling is valuable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong communication skills: written and oral.
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 4 to 40 hours a week
- You have a flexible attitude and know what it’s like to work in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
Depends on what you like and are good at but will include most of the following:
- Search Engine Marketing, both strategic and operational level (Including shopping/CSS)
- Paid social campaigns
- Data & analytics: you are comfortable with large data sets and adept at interpreting data
- Advice on the SEA strategy for DGTLbase customers;
- Setting up and/or maintaining Google Ads activities: Google Search, Google Display, Google Shopping etc.;
- Setting up Bing Search campaigns;
- Setting up Dashboards;
- Oversee the growth of DGTLbase’s SEA clients;
- Making monthly/yearly progress reports including advice;
What can you expect from us?
As a freelance SEA specialist you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. It is a collaboration in which you can make an impact, so we look forward to your own initiatives and ideas. Expect various responsibilities and a good dose of independence.
Are you ready? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Karim Oudejans. If you convince us, you can get started immediately!