Grow with us.
Do you have an eye for graphic design and a passion for websites? Do you want to learn more about content management, HTML & CSS, technical SEO, Conversion Optimization and User Experience? Then DGTLbase has a great opportunity for you, because we are looking for a Design & Production Intern!
Are you following a study in the direction of, for example, communication, online marketing or media and are you looking for a challenging internship with a lot of responsibility? Then don’t wait any longer, apply and convince us of your drive and ambition!
You learn the power of data, develop your creative marketing skills and become acquainted with HTML, CSS, SEO & various CMS systems.
Who are we? We are DGTLbase, a young online marketing agency where we work together every day on a wide range of clients and projects. Our team shares one common vision and mission: to grow together. We switch with short lines and are open to learn from each other.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You have a passion for online marketing
- Design and pixels make your heart beat faster
- You can easily turn a boring text into a converting landing page
- You are result-oriented, independent, creative and enthusiastic.
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is great, or you are eager to make it your own
- You are following a HBO or WO study
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
- You have a flexible attitude and are open to working in a startup environment
- You would like to participate in challenging projects for fun companies!
What are you going to do?
As our new Design & Production Intern you will support our Design & Production Team. You learn the power of strong content, develop your Adobe skills and become acquainted with different CMS systems.
And the rest? We will fill this in together on the basis of your talents and preferences.
What can you expect from us?
- Working for beautiful brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, RAI Amsterdam, DOUXE, Blueband and Kurlify
- We are growing fast and we expect you to grow in your role and responsibilities
- Cozy drinks and activities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Personal guidance to help you become an even better version of yourself
- Mobile, laptop & travel allowance
As a Design & Production intern you have the opportunity to contribute and grow with us. It is a free internship in which you can make a lot of impact, so you get enough space for your own initiatives and ideas.
Are you ready? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com attn. Emma Morrison. If you convince us, you can get started immediately!