This training is aimed at web developers, entrepreneurs, online marketers, seo consultants and anyone who wants to (further) develop themselves in the field of search engine optimization SEO. This training discusses how to develop and manage an “SEO-friendly” website in 2021, so that your website is optimally found in the Google search engine.
✓ Tailor-made SEO coaching and training
✓ 1 on 1 counseling process
✓ Training for companies and in-house marketing teams
✓ Learn everything about SEO
✓ 130 people preceded you
"An SEO training that is clear, concise and focused on you."
SEO courses can be boring, confusing, or just a sneaky sales pitch to sell your services. That’s why our approach is different:
- Adapted to your company or situation
- In bite-sized chunks
- Explained in an understandable way
- Including a follow-up program (if desired)
- This way you learn faster, you remember more and you stay inspired to apply what you have learned.
They already preceded you
Our participants about the SEO training
Clear training on the essence of SEO and Content Marketing.
Thanks to your training, we now achieve more visitors via Google.
Content & Editors team
Your SEO training has brought us further as a team.
Online marketing team
Everything about the SEO training
- The 3 pillars of SEO: technical, on page and off page
- How to detect technical errors on your website
- What is an SEO analysis? and how to implement it
- Conduct keyword research
- Setting up a link building campaign
- SEO trends 2021
- SEO tools 2021
- You know what SEO is
- And why it is important?
- Evaluate the role of SEO within your organization
- You are aware of the most important ranking factors
- You can carry out keyword research yourself
- You are aware of the differences between the 3 pillars of SEO
- You know how to use the latest SEO tools to increase the findability of your website
- The basics of SEO.
- Keyword research
- Perform technical SEO analysis
- Onpage optimization: Improve the content of your own site
- Offpage optimization: Setting up a successful link building campaign
We believe that anyone who aspires or has a job in an online environment should know the basic principles of SEO. Some of the individuals who have received SEO coaching from us were:
- Entrepreneurs who want to carry out their online marketing themselves
- Bloggers who want to increase the findability of their blog
- Copywriters / Content marketers, who want to optimize their content for the search engines
- Online marketers who want to gain more knowledge in the field of SEO
- (Front-end) developers who want to build SEO friendly websites
- Students who aspire to a position as SEO specialist.
SEO supports you in increasing your online turnover, customer base, traffic and conversions. By having more knowledge of SEO you can
- Increase the number of visitors to your website
- Stay ahead of your competitors in Google
- Serve as a better conversation partner when purchasing online services such as SEO
- Devise and implement a solid SEO strategy
The location of the training is determined in consultation. An average SEO training takes four hours. Do you want to know what this training costs? Please contact us
We respect your privacy. By using this form you give DGTLbase permission to store and process your data securely.