For additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
By continuing to visit this website, you accept the following conditions.
Collection of Information
Your data is collected by DGTLbase and any external processors. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if necessary, for processing orders.
Your rights in relation to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at info@DGTLbase.com.
Each request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address where you can be contacted.
Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authority requires personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from the authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: info@DGTLbase.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the privacy of those person (s). The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Retention period data
The data collected by the administrator of the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
When you use and access our service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions on our website and services.
- We use both session and permanent cookies.
- We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of our services.
- We use non-essential cookies to improve our services, personalize server content and for remarketing purposes. remarketing doeleinden.
Please note that you have the right to refuse, disable or delete our cookies. However, if you refuse or delete our cookies, you may not be able to use all the features we offer. Some of our pages may not display properly and you may not be able to make purchases through our website.
Which Cookies do we use
We can use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information. For example to remember your preferences.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymized analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies are intended to display relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people. Personal data is usually processed with tracking.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may also use web beacons, pixel tags and other tracking technologies on our website. These help us to improve your experience on our website. A ‘web beacon’ or ‘pixel tag’ is a small object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to keep track of the number of users who have visited certain pages or viewed emails. They only serve to collect statistical data. Only a limited amount of data is collected, such as a cookie number, time and date of the page or email view, as well as a description of the page or email they were on. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that communicate with them..
Cookies for website analysis
We use Google Analytics to keep track of our visitor statistics. This keeps track of how our website is used. We use this information to get a better picture of our visitors and to optimize our site accordingly. Google, which provides this service, uses the information to build a relevant, anonymous advertising profile that allows it to serve more targeted advertisements.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring the correct setting with your browser software. In addition, you can prevent Google from storing the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing this data through the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en to download and install.
You can only delete cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. Consult the manual of your browser for this.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. If we cannot reach an agreement with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
For questions about your personal data processing or about the website itself, you can contact our person responsible for processing personal data via info@DGTLbase.com.