ONLINE MARKETING COURSE
We offer specific online marketing training for beginners and advanced users in the online marketing world. The online marketing courses that we currently offer are search engine optimization- SEO training and Google AdWords- SEA training.
During this training we explain how you can use your online marketing channels correctly.
✓ Tailor-made coaching and training
✓ 1 on 1 counseling process
✓ Training for companies and in-house marketing teams
✓ 130 people preceded you
To prevent you from missing out on potential customers, you want to be at the top of important search terms in Google. Search engine optimization or SEO is part of search engine marketing to get visitors to your website. During this training you will receive answers to the questions:
- How do I get important search terms from my website higher in Google?
- Based on what signals does Google rank my website in its search results?
- Which technical aspects of my website need to be optimized to make my website search engine friendly?
Wondering if this training is suitable for you or your team? Read all about our SEO training here.
Google adwords training
Google AdWords is a common way to advertise online. With Google AdWords you ensure that you directly reach people with a purchase intention. The essence of this training is to teach you how to use your AdWords campaigns effectively. You will receive answers to the questions:
- How do I set up a Google AdWords campaign?
- How do I achieve more results at a low cost?
- How do I create effective ads?
Wondering if this training is suitable for you or your team? Read all about our Google Adwords Training here.
our participants about our online marketing training.
Clear training on the essence of SEO and Content Marketing.
A well-organized and very pleasant Google Ads training with clear insights and answers to all our questions.
Your SEO training has brought us further as a team.
Online marketing team
registration form for an online marketing course
We respect your privacy. By using this form you give DGTLbase permission to store and process your data securely.
Frequently asked questions about the SEO course
- The 3 pillars of SEO: technical, on page and off page
- How to detect technical errors on your website
- What is an SEO analysis? and how to implement it
- Conduct keyword research
- Setting up a Link Building Campaign
- SEO trends 2023
- SEO tools 2023
- You know what SEO is
- And why it is important?
- Evaluate the role of SEO within your organization
- You are aware of the most important ranking factors
- You can carry out keyword research yourself
- You are aware of the differences between the 3 pillars of SEO
- You know how to use the latest SEO tools to increase the findability of your website
- The basics of SEO.
- Keyword research
- Perform technical SEO analysis
- Onpage optimization: Improve the content of your own site
- Offpage optimization: Setting up a successful link building campaign
We believe that anyone who aspires or has a job in an online environment should know the basic principles of SEO. Some of the individuals who received SEO coaching from us were:
- Entrepreneurs who want to carry out their online marketing themselves
- Bloggers who want to increase the findability of their blog
- Copywriters / Content marketers, who want to optimize their content for the search engines
- Online marketers who want to gain more knowledge in the field of SEO
- (Front-end) developers who want to build SEO friendly websites
- Students who aspire to a position as SEO specialist.
SEO supports you in increasing your online turnover, customer base, traffic and conversions. By having more knowledge of SEO you can
- Increase the number of visitors to your website
- Stay ahead of your competitors in Google
- Serve as a better conversation partner when purchasing online services such as SEO
- Devise and implement a solid SEO strategy
The location of the training is determined in consultation. An average SEO training takes four hours. Do you want to know what this training costs? Please contact us
Frequently asked questions about the Google AdWords course
- How Google Ads works
- Maintaining a correct account structure
- Create effective ad copy
- Choosing a keywords strategy
- Different bidding strategies
- The opportunities that Google Display Network
- Analyzing and reporting
- Can you set up a good Google Ads campaign?
- Do you know how to create effective advertisement (texts).
- You can apply a specific keywords strategy for each objective
- Do you know how to advertise with results with Google Ads.
- You can review current advertisement based on relevant data.
- Google Ads basics
- Building a Google Ads campaign
- Keyword strategy
- Effective ad copy
- Google Display Network
- Analyzing and reporting
For anyone who wants to get more sales, customers, traffic and conversions from their Google Ads campaigns. You see the importance of Google Ads in increasing your online result. By knowing more about Google AdWords you can:
- Increase the number of conversions
- Stay ahead of your competitors
- Serve as a better conversation partner when purchasing online services such as Google Ads
- Devise and implement a solid Google Ads strategy
We like to put together every (personal) training in such a way that it is immediately applicable for your own situation. That is why having a Google Ads account where campaigns are running is a plus. In this way we get the opportunity to fully focus on your situation. This will lead to a healthy Google Ads basis on which you can build further. Ultimately, this will lead to more results in the short term.
The location of the training is determined in consultation. An average Google Ads training takes four hours. Do you want to know what this training costs? Please contact us.